- I am not going to give you a long list, but these are a few that will get you up to speed.
- Reverse Mergers: And Other Alternatives to Traditional IPOs –
- David Feldman’s Legal Treatise — if you want to know what your lawyer knows, read this one.
- How to Pick Hot Reverse Merger Penny Stocks –
- by John Lux – analysis of deals and trading from a trader’s point of view — important for you because it covers some little known things that occur in your aftermarket and how these stocks trade after the merger with many examples. Hottest Penny Stocks Part I wwwinvesting-performancecom -
- Securities Regulations: The Essentials
- If you want to understand the rules.
- The Issuer’s Guide to PIPEs
- Good book on PIPEs. I do not usually favor PIPEs because of their effect on your stock price.
- I am in the process of writing a book for CEOs on CFOs on reverse mergers. If you subscribe, I will notify you when it is published and maybe even give you a discount, so be sure to subscribe now.
About John Lux
Securities attorney, former market maker, futures trader, IPO underwriter, investment banker, securities analyst, "quant," venture company president, venture capitalist. Degrees in quantitative analysis and law. Author of "How to Find a Home Run Stock," "How to Pick Hot Reverse Merger Penny Stocks," "How the Shorts Raid Your Stock, Destroy Your Company and What to Do About It," and "Bash the Stock Bashers."
John E. Lux
1497 Main Street #363
Dunedin, Florida 34698
"Theory without nerve doesn't lead to action -- and in the stock market, it's action that makes you money."
TV -- http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=114295&catid=8 (This site will load a video of the interview.)